- Facilities Services Supervisor »
- Plumber and Steamfitter »
- Grounds Supervisor »
- Mechanic (Non-Automotive) »
- Temporary-to-Permanent Facilities Coordinator »
Riding Lawn Mower - Kubota Tractor Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Infinity Deck is standard equipment on Kubota’s 2008 T-Series lawn tractors. The deck uses a counter-rotating figure-eight grass flow, allowing operators to change cutting modes between side-discharge, mulching, and grass catching - all without tools or blade changes. V-Twin gasoline engines are used in the 20-horsepower T2080 and 23-horsepower T2380. V-twin models and the single-cylinder 18-horsepower T1880 use Kubota's clutchless hydrostatic transmission.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- How to Maximize Mowing for a Good First Impression
- Is Your Facility Ready for Winter?
- Wildfire Resilience and the Role of Landscapes
- ‘Bark Ranger’ Gives Grounds Managers a Safety Boost
- 13 Tips for Snow Thrower Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today