- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Facilities Director »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
Retrofit Urinals - Sloan Valve Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The vitreous china wash-down units are available in three water-efficient models — 1/8 gallon per flush (gpf), 1/4 gpf, and 1/2 gpf. The urinals' sizes help hide original fixture caulk lines and damage from older fixtures. The rim-to-outlet dimensions have been optimized to help eliminate the need to change the rough-in of the drain to maintain the correct height. The urinals comply with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's WaterSense® program and are certified under the IAPMO R&T Inc. Green Certification program.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- Keep a Close Eye on Water Management
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms