- Executive Director of Facilities & Operations »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Mechanical Maintenance Manager »
Restroom wash bar - Bradley Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The WashBar is comprised of one piece of chrome-plated stainless steel that combines soap, water and dryer in one fixture. LED lighting and icons on the WashBar visually orient the user through the hand washing process. The WashBar is available on OmniDeck pre-fabricated units, which are customizable to varying sizes and layouts. Constructed with Terreon solid surface material, OmniDeck units are available with optimal basin design customizations, including a one-piece continuous solid surface deck up to 120 inches long with up to four bowls.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water-Use Audits Can Help Managers Focus on Upgrades
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms