Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Restroom Partitions - Bradley Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Bradmar No Site solid plastic partitions eliminate the half-inch gap at the sides of the door on some restroom stalls. These European-style partitions close the gap for a more private enclosure. Matching profiles on the hinge side and an overlap on the strike side create the tight fit.
The partitions are available in 26 colors, including 100 percent post-consumer recycled plastic options. All Bradmar partitions are made from one-inch thick High Density Polyethylene (HDPE). HDPE is waterproof, dent- and graffiti-resistant, and does not absorb odors.
The partitions are available in floor-mounted, overhead braced and floor-to-ceiling styles.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water Watch on Plumbing Systems
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- Water Watch: Identifying HVAC Culprits
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms
- ADA: Ensuring Restroom Accessibility