- Sr. Facilities Project Manager, Construction »
- Director of Facilities Management »
- Facilities Support Technician »
- Custodial Assistant »
- Facilities Technician - Keithville, LA »
Restroom Door Cleaner Dispenser - Sloan Valve Co. - Facility Management Product Release
Sloan Valve Company's Hyso is a sensor-operated door handle dispenser that automatically releases a burst of cleaner on a door handle on a pre-set basis. The battery-powered dispenser helps address the concerns of germ-conscious users who appreciate restroom cleanliness.
The Hyso dispenser is designed for handles on public restroom exits and stalls. Other applications include doorknobs and handles in hospital patient rooms, assisted-living facilities, medical centers/laboratories, school classrooms, foodservice establishments and health clubs. The dispenser mounts inches above the target surface and only releases cleaner when the sensor detects that users are out of range.
By automatically and regularly spraying door handles, the dispenser reduces the chance of cross-contamination that occurs when touching a germ-ridden surface after hand washing. An LED indicates when it's time for a refill.
- Take the Long View on Facilities Maintenance Planning
- Maximizing CMMS Benefits to Benefit Department Performance
- 4 Tips for Better Maintenance Recordkeeping
- $100 Million Pledged To Remove Lead, Asbestos from Schools
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today
- 5 KPI's Every Manager Should Use