- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Director »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
Restroom Door Cleaner Dispenser - Sloan Valve Co. - Facility Management Product Release
Sloan Valve Company's Hyso is a sensor-operated door handle dispenser that automatically releases a burst of cleaner on a door handle on a pre-set basis. The battery-powered dispenser helps address the concerns of germ-conscious users who appreciate restroom cleanliness.
The Hyso dispenser is designed for handles on public restroom exits and stalls. Other applications include doorknobs and handles in hospital patient rooms, assisted-living facilities, medical centers/laboratories, school classrooms, foodservice establishments and health clubs. The dispenser mounts inches above the target surface and only releases cleaner when the sensor detects that users are out of range.
By automatically and regularly spraying door handles, the dispenser reduces the chance of cross-contamination that occurs when touching a germ-ridden surface after hand washing. An LED indicates when it's time for a refill.
- Showing Your Work: How Maintenance Managers Contribute to Healthy Facilities
- Pandemic Protocol: Keep a Close Eye on the Bottom Line
- Consider Fuel Efficiency, Total Life-Cycle Costs in Mower Selection
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today
- 5 KPI's Every Manager Should Use
- 5 Steps to Achieving Maintenance Utopia