Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Resilient Flooring - Patcraft - Facility Management Product Release
AdMix Encore resilient flooring is offered in 36- and 12-inch square tiles and 24 colors. AdMix Encore features homogeneous construction and a seamless moisture barrier. Products are designed to coordinate with Patcraft’s AdMix, incorporating bright colors for accents, wayfinding, and branding options.
Offering a 2500 psi when installed, the homogeneous solid resin construction allows for scratches, scuffs and stains to be easily buffed. AdMix Encore can be heat welded and/or flash coved, and can be fully and continually immersed in water with no degradation, making it ideal for heavy traffic areas that require large volumes of water for maintenance.
Created using pre-consumer recycled content, Admix Encore features fewer VOCs than linoleum and rubber and is Floorscore certified.
- Carpet Installation Procedures: Best Practices To Follow
- Carpet Quality Matters: Ways to Evaluate Carpet Quality
- Choosing The Best Carpet Patterns
- Green Flooring: Consider Cork and Linoleum
- How Do You Clean Cork Floors?
- Key Components of a Flooring Maintenance Program
- Olefin Carpet Applications
- Tips For Applying Concrete Floor Coatings
- Understanding The Life Cycle Cost Of A VCT Floor
- Wood Floor Care Tips
- Doing Flooring Right the First Time Avoids Wild Card Costs
- How to Consider Flooring Maintenance Costs
- What is the Real Cost of Flooring?
- Acoustically Sound Classrooms
- Avoiding Adhesion Mishaps in Flooring
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors