Resettable Fuses - Cooper Bussmann - Facility Management Product Release
PolyTron polymer positive temperature coefficient resettable overcurrent protective devices are available in SMD and radial leaded packages. Provide low resistance, fast trip times and reliable protection. SMD devices are rated 6 to 60Vdc with the 1206 package covering 0.05 to 2.0 amps, and the 1812 size covering 0.1 to 3.0 amps. Three radial-leaded devices are rated for 16Vdc in ratings from 0.75 to 15 amps, 30Vdc in ratings from 0.9 to 9.0 amps, and 60Vdc in ratings from 0.1 to 3.75 amps.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully