Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Reporting Tool Visualizes Building's Energy Consumption - Automated Logic - Facility Management Product Release
Using dynamic color graphs, simple drop-down menus, and calendar control options, the EnergyReports application gives FMs the power to produce a wide variety of reports showing a building’s energy consumption and demand. A click of the mouse enables users to normalize consumption data, convert the data to cost or carbon dioxide emissions, and change engineering units on the fly. This gives facility managers a powerful tool to minimize energy consumption, maximize comfort, and achieve sustainable building operations.
- EU Looks to Define Smart Buildings
- What Is the Internet of Things?
- What Is BACnet's Role in the Building Internet of Things?
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things