Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Repelling Treatment - Rust-Oleum Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
NeverWet protects surfaces with a superhydrophobic treatment that repels water, mud, and ice. The class of coatings causes liquids to form nearly perfect spheres, which shoot off the surface and keep items clean and dry. The treatment causes water droplets to form a contact angle of up to 165 degrees, more than three times the contact angle of an untreated surface. The treatment applies clear and dries to a flat, light haze and may leave slightly chalky feel. It can be exposed to water in as little as 30 minutes after the final application of top coat and is fully cured in 12 hours.
- Paints and Coatings: Contractor Considerations
- Surface Preparation Dictates Success of Paints and Coatings Applications
- Paints and Coatings Finishes Contribute to Performance, Appearance
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors