Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Rental Genset - Caterpillar Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Caterpillar’s multi-voltage, sound-attenuated XQ600 rental power module is powered by the C18 diesel engine. The 60 Hz XQ600 package is rated at 545 ekW.
The genset features a four-stroke-cycle diesel engine that can be operated on a variety of fuels. The engine controller precisely regulates engine functions, including airflow and the performance of the fuel injectors. The engine is equipped with an Air-To-Air After Cooler and a 45-amp charging alternator. Additionally, the control system combines generator set control and monitoring in one module for easy access to controls, metering, protection device settings and diagnostic information.
It can provide either 208, 240 or 480 volts to accommodate site-specific operation needs. Providing 75 dB(A) sound attenuation, the XQ600 also offers a UL-listed 428-gallon/1,620-liter dual-wall fuel tank, as well as oil and coolant spill containment.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Cordless Power Tools Continue to Add Features and Improvements
- Using Infrared Imaging to Detect Electrical Issues
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality