Rentable Occupancy Sensor Measures Space Utilization - Condeco - Facility Management Product Release
Sense is a small wireless sensor that can be installed throughout the workplace to measure which areas are being used and which ones are not. It operates on a wireless mesh network that is connected straight to the cloud, totally separate from the organization’s IT network. Sensors are rented not purchased. Condeco manages, monitors and services the installations. The reporting portal enables you to see occupancy data for locations, departments and even single desks or rooms. Reports are available by time, location, or specific groups and departments.
- 3 Crucial Aspects of the Frictionless Smart Building
- Smart Buildings: Digital Strategy Leads to Frictionless Experience
- 4 Building Analytics Strategies for COVID-19 Building Operations
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things