- ELECTRICIAN »
- Maintenance Mechanic 3 »
- Facility Maintenance Lead »
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic »
Remote Control Skidsteer - Bobcat Co. - Facility Management Product Release
Bobcat loader radio remote control system uses selectable joystick controls on all-wheel steer loaders for customers who want to operate their loader remotely.
Operators can start the loader engine and operate the drive, lift, tilt and auxiliary hydraulic functions from approximately 1,500 feet away with the radio remote control transmitter. The transmitter joystick controls activate the loader’s joystick controls. The system is useable for up to 15 hours on a rechargeable battery.
The Bobcat loader radio remote control system is portable so customers with multiple machines in their fleet can transfer the system from one Bobcat loader to another.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Sustainability and Effective Mower Specification
- Safety Considerations in Mower Specification
- Beyond Cost: Three Key Mower Considerations
- ‘Bark Ranger’ Gives Grounds Managers a Safety Boost
- 13 Tips for Snow Thrower Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today