- Mgr, Facility Operations & Outsource Contract »
- Facilities Technician »
- Temporary-to-Permanent Facilities Coordinator »
- Public Works Supervisor - Facilities Maintenance »
- Custodial Assistant »
Refrigerant Locking Cap - Airtec Products Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Refrigerant Locking Cap aids in the prevention of refrigerant theft, leaks to the environment, and "huffing" from access ports on light commercial air conditioning and refrigeration equipment. Novent tamper-resistant locking caps are corrosion-resistant, can only be installed and removed with a special screwdriver or MultiKey key-ring wrench, and are color coded to prevent accidental refrigerant mixing.
- 7 Factors in Considering Whether to Repair or Replace Boilers
- Filtration and Ventilation Strategies for the COVID-19 Era
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation