Refrigerant Leak Detector - testo Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The handheld model 316-3 delivers optimal sensitivity to all refrigerants up to 0.15 ounces per year and resists contaminants such as dust, dirt, and oil. The unit features a heated diode sensor, one-button operation, LEDs that illuminate progressively to show leak size, and an audible alarm. The high-low sensitivity adjustment allows users to decrease sensitivity to pinpoint leak sources. The unit also features an automatic background adjustment, or zeroing, to compensate for refrigerant buildup.
- 3 Common Critical Cooling Problems
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- 3 Strategies to Prevent HVAC from Spreading Airborne Coronavirus
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation