- Sr. Facilities Project Manager, Construction »
- Maintenance Technician I or II »
- Building Assistant »
- HVAC MECHANIC II (Ft. Meade, MD) »
- Senior Building Maintenance Mechanic - 955 »
Refrigerant Leak Detector - General Tools & Instruments Co. LLC - Facility Management Product Release
The RLD440 is designed for inspecting and maintaining mobile and stationary air conditioners, refrigerators, chillers, and heat pumps. The digital unit is certified to comply with ASHRAE Standard 173-2012, SAE J2791, J2913, and J1627 standards. The unit's ultraviolet detection mode allows technicians to quickly locate gas leaks.
- San Diego Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego Stays Cool
- How One Vanderbilt Raised IAQ Standards
- How to Address the HVAC Skilled Labor Shortage
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation