Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Refrigerant Leak Detector - testo Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The handheld model 316-3 delivers optimal sensitivity to all refrigerants up to 0.15 ounces per year and resists contaminants such as dust, dirt, and oil. The unit features a heated diode sensor, one-button operation, LEDs that illuminate progressively to show leak size, and an audible alarm. The high-low sensitivity adjustment allows users to decrease sensitivity to pinpoint leak sources. The unit also features an automatic background adjustment, or zeroing, to compensate for refrigerant buildup.
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Training Tactics
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Maintenance Strategies
- 4 Steps to Selecting High-Performance HVAC
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability