Reflective Coating - Kelly-Moore Paint Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Enviro Coat Reflective 1545 is designed to reflect the sun's radiant heat. This eco-functional, exterior, 100 percent acrylic eggshell paint effectively lowers external wall temperatures, allowing manager to minimize facilities' air conditioning use and save money on utility bills. Its infrared-reflective technology employs unique pigments, preventing infrared radiant heat from absorbing into the film and wall — even when using medium and darker colors — thus keeping exterior walls cooler.
- Paints and Coatings Applications for Long-Term Performance
- Tactics for Successful Surface Prep and Paint Applications
- Paints: The Bottom Line on Surface Preparation
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors