Recycling Waste Containers - Rubbermaid Commercial Products - Facility Management Product Release
Rubbermaid’s Glutton recycling station is a high-capacity station that can separate up to four waste streams. Any combination of four snap-in tops with various item-specific openings can be used to sort different recyclable waste. A symbol and word label pack is also provided with each station. Multi-lingual word labels, along with highly visible iconic labels, provide universal cues for end-users and help minimize waste stream contamination.
The station includes four removable 23-gallon containers and two 56-gallon containers, for a total capacity of 92 gallons. A center hinge allows the lid to be opened from either side and eliminates the need to remove it during emptying.
- Light-Construction Grounds Equipment Comes of Age
- MEWPs: New Name, Renewed Focus on Safety
- Lift Selection To Meet Facility Needs
- Elevator Malfunction Terrifies Passengers at Chicago High-Rise
- Hazmat: Steps for Effective Materials Management
- Hot Topics: 2018’s Most Popular Articles