Recycling Containers - Rubbermaid Commercial Products - Facility Management Product Release
Element containers are available in one, two, three, or four waste-stream configurations. In the four-stream configuration, the recycling stations can hold up to 57 gallons of waste and recyclable materials. A combination of restrictively shaped openings and labels provide visual cues for occupants and help minimize waste-stream contamination. The piano-hinged doors with rounded and recessed hand grips are available with an optional lock to deter theft and vandalism. Leak-proof plastic liners are standard.
- Light-Construction Grounds Equipment Comes of Age
- MEWPs: New Name, Renewed Focus on Safety
- Lift Selection To Meet Facility Needs
- Elevator Malfunction Terrifies Passengers at Chicago High-Rise
- Hazmat: Steps for Effective Materials Management
- Hot Topics: 2018’s Most Popular Articles