Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Recorder - MadgeTech - Facility Management Product Release
The UltraShock-EB is a battery powered, stand-alone temperature, pressure, humidity and 3-axis shock recorder that features high-speed download, extended memory,and fast reading rate. The unit measures and records up to 174,762 measurements per channel. The storage medium is non-volatile, solid state memory, providing data security even if the batteries become fully discharged. It can operate for 60 days without changing the batteries. Users can start and stop the device from a computer.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality