- Senior Building Maintenance Mechanic - 955 »
- Sr. Facilities Project Manager, Construction »
- Building Assistant »
- HVAC MECHANIC II (Ft. Meade, MD) »
- Facilities Support Technician »
Recognition Systems - Ingersoll Rand Security Technologies - Facility Management Product Release
The FingerKey DX family of biometric finger scanners can use a variety of credentials including proximity and magnetic stripe cards as well HID iCLASS and MIFARE standard 1K and 4K programmable contactless smart cards. The FingerKey DX includes a keypad and LCD display, with expanded memory and ethernet options also available.
Verification takes less than two seconds and the user simply enters a PIN code or presents a card, which calls up a template to scan or pulls the template from a smartcard. Then, the user places a finger on the FingerKey reader for verification of the template.
Specific products in the family include the FingerKey DX-2000, which uses a keypad or external reader for template verification; the FingerKey DX-2100, which has an integrated HID proximity reader; and the FingerKey DX-2200, which uses an HID iCLASS smart card.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Why Facilities Need to Prioritize Safety Preparedness
- Will the Uvalde School Shooting Change How Schools Facilities Are Built?
- Security Window Film Helps Protect Texas Election Office
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing