- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Facilities Director »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- ELECTRICIAN »
Recognition Systems - Ingersoll Rand Security Technologies - Facility Management Product Release
The FingerKey DX family of biometric finger scanners can use a variety of credentials including proximity and magnetic stripe cards as well HID iCLASS and MIFARE standard 1K and 4K programmable contactless smart cards. The FingerKey DX includes a keypad and LCD display, with expanded memory and ethernet options also available.
Verification takes less than two seconds and the user simply enters a PIN code or presents a card, which calls up a template to scan or pulls the template from a smartcard. Then, the user places a finger on the FingerKey reader for verification of the template.
Specific products in the family include the FingerKey DX-2000, which uses a keypad or external reader for template verification; the FingerKey DX-2100, which has an integrated HID proximity reader; and the FingerKey DX-2200, which uses an HID iCLASS smart card.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Automatic, Touchless Doors Can Help Slow the Spread of Coronavirus
- Access Control: Closing the Door on the Coronavirus
- 8 Principles of Crisis Architecture Can Help Mitigate Active Shooters
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing