Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Reciprocating Saw - Milwaukee Electric Tool Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The new Sawzall® is available in 3/4 - and 1-1/8-inch stroke lengths and is powered by a 12-amp motor. The 3/4-inch stroke length is ideal for better control in tight areas, while the 1-1/8-inch stroke length delivers more aggressive cuts for heavy demolition. A gear-protecting clutch extends gear and motor life by absorbing high-impact forces, and the Quik-Lok® blade clamp provides faster, tool-free blade changes. A counter-weighted mechanism reduces vibration for smoother operation, and a redesigned front-grip area offers improved ergonomics.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality