- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
- Building Technician »
- Groundskeeper »
Reamers - RIDGID - Facility Management Product Release
The Model 227S and 223S inner-outer reamers from Ridgid are for stainless steel, copper, steel and aluminum include integrated measurement tools. The Model 227S features 45 cutting edges on the inner cone to allow for inner reaming and outer deburring or beveling of 1/2 inch to 2-inch copper and stainless steel tubing. The smaller 223S reamer has 36 cutting edges. Both are constructed of hardened steel.
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Addressing Ventilation, Filtration, and Water System Concerns
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation