Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Rapid-Setting Concrete - Ceratech Coatings Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Ceratech’s Mainline is a rapid-setting construction and repair concrete. The environmentally friendly, non-Portland, non-epoxy concrete is comprised of more than 90 percent waste stream material.
The 66-pound bags are mixed and placed like traditional cement. Mainline is specifically designed for horizontal applications providing for low cost repair of building restoration projects, balcony projects, loading dock ramps, parking garages, form and pour projects and any other application where cost efficient return to service is important.
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Spotlight on Safety
- Assessments Critical for Successful Roof Replacements
- Successful Plumbing Upgrades: Urinals
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today
- 5 KPI's Every Manager Should Use
- 5 Steps to Achieving Maintenance Utopia