Rapid-Setting Concrete - Ceratech Coatings Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Ceratech’s Mainline is a rapid-setting construction and repair concrete. The environmentally friendly, non-Portland, non-epoxy concrete is comprised of more than 90 percent waste stream material.
The 66-pound bags are mixed and placed like traditional cement. Mainline is specifically designed for horizontal applications providing for low cost repair of building restoration projects, balcony projects, loading dock ramps, parking garages, form and pour projects and any other application where cost efficient return to service is important.
- Staffing and Security: Successful Roof Replacement Projects
- Avoiding Pitfalls: Successful Technology Selection and Implementation
- Occupant Health and Successful Door Hardware Upgrades
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today
- 5 KPI's Every Manager Should Use
- 5 Steps to Achieving Maintenance Utopia