- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- Head Gardener »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
Raised Floor Grommets - Upsite Technologies Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
KoldLok Extended Raised Floor Grommets from Upsite have been re-engineered to offer greater modularity. The three-inch and six-inch grommets can seal raised-floor tiles. With the screw-hole design featured on the end caps and flange, more filaments can be exposed, improving sealing effectiveness. The grommets also incorporate a PC/ABS plastic end cap, and the flange width has been reduced from three inches to two inches.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation