- Facilities Director »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
Raised Floor Grommets - Upsite Technologies Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
KoldLok Extended Raised Floor Grommets from Upsite have been re-engineered to offer greater modularity. The three-inch and six-inch grommets can seal raised-floor tiles. With the screw-hole design featured on the end caps and flange, more filaments can be exposed, improving sealing effectiveness. The grommets also incorporate a PC/ABS plastic end cap, and the flange width has been reduced from three inches to two inches.
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- HVAC Strategies for Higher Education During the Pandemic
- Case Study Shows HVAC Optimization Success
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation