Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Rainscreen - Metalwërks - Facility Management Product Release
The Sculpted 3D Rainscreen System is a dry-set, solid metal wall panel with three complementary and interchangeable design schemes that produce bold three-dimensional forms.
Metalwërks Sculpted 3D is engineered for optional integrated features, including vegetative planters and irrigation for living walls (both patent-pending), and LED lighting for a stunning wall washing effect or backlight effect.
The three Sculpted 3D design schemes — Parametric, Ribbon and Minimal — have been pre-formatted for simplicity of use, but are not limited to these schemes alone. Their intent is to provide more interesting options for façade design than what is currently available. Each design scheme lends unique and intriguing forms, rhythms and textures to a wall expanse — and some panels can be installed horizontally or vertically.
• Parametric provides a design that permits the pre-engineered use of custom non-rectilinear profiles with obtuse and sloping lines. This product also provides an area of “blank canvas” for adding randomly or rhythmically-located CNC pattern cut holes, backlighting, or logos/ graphics.
• Ribbon offers an undulating basket weave effect, which can merge with flat wall areas in a seamless fashion.
• Minimal permits an interchangeable set of projecting light cove and planter profiles to an otherwise flat wall cladding system.
Metalwërks Sculpted 3D is a drained and back ventilated (“DBV”) rainscreen wall system that can be used throughout the entire building façade. In addition to serving as an exterior envelope system, it offers other more ornamental design opportunities such as feature walls; demising/privacy walls; interior lobby spaces; and exterior or interior facades for large public structures such as stadiums, convention centers, hotels, and public transit centers, including airports.
- General Window Maintenance Tips: What To Look For
- How Window Security Film Works
- Solar Window Films As An Energy Efficient Retrofit
- Window Ratings: The Key to Understanding Window Efficiency
- How Façade Inspection Leads to Damage Repair
- Requirements for a Façade Inspection
- How to Ensure a Successful Façade Inspection
- AAMA Releases Standard for Determining Thermal Performance in Commercial Buildings
- Build Walls Right The First Time
- Control the Writing On the Wall