- Facilities Technician »
- CCC-Public Works Field Ops Manager »
- DEPUTY FACILITIES DIRECTOR »
- Implementation Consultants - Multiple Roles »
- Facilities Property Coordinator »
Rain Screen - Southern Aluminum Finishing Co. - Facility Management Product Release
Southern Aluminum Finishing Co.’s SAF Series 4000 panel system is designed to be an affordable, dry joint, rain-screen system. The new architectural rain-screen wall panel system provides a defense against moisture problems by equalizing pressure between the interior and exterior environments. Flashing and weep holes in the panel bottoms and vent holes in the panel tops can be added to allow for back ventilation and drainage.
Designed for both new build and refurbishment projects, the panels are available in a variety of cladding materials, including aluminum composite materials such as Alucobond, Reynobond and Alpolic; aluminum coated with Fluorocarbon AAMA 2605 coatings; and anodized aluminium.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Know These Common Culprits for Moisture Infiltration
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating