- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Head Gardener »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
Radio Frequency Booster - Spot On Networks - Facility Management Product Release
RadioBoost- Emergency Responder (ER) is a public safety radio frequency booster system that brings outdoor radio coverage inside of a building. This system provides first responders with emergency communications radio coverage in the areas where they need it most including hallways, corridors, garages and subterranean levels.
In post-9/11 United States, regulations have been made at the national, state and local levels mandating emergency responder communication coverage for building occupancy. RadioBoost-ER fulfills the requirements for national, state or local ordinance that mandates coverage. RadioBoost-ER provides coverage in the 150 MHz (VHF), 450 MHZ (UHF) and 700/800 (LMR) bands with the ability to provide coverage in future bands as mandated.
Today’s new building construction is built with energy-saving low-emissions glass, concrete and steel which are notorious for blocking radio and cellular frequency from penetrating a building and can result in emergency response communication gaps. Building owners need to provide RadioBoost-ER or similar radio frequency coverage within their buildings to provide reliable coverage for fire fighters, police and other first responder personnel. RadioBoost-ER creates safer buildings in the event of an emergency.
RadioBoost-ER is part of the CellBoost Family of Services.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully