- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Operating Engineer »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
Radio Frequency Booster - Spot On Networks - Facility Management Product Release
RadioBoost- Emergency Responder (ER) is a public safety radio frequency booster system that brings outdoor radio coverage inside of a building. This system provides first responders with emergency communications radio coverage in the areas where they need it most including hallways, corridors, garages and subterranean levels.
In post-9/11 United States, regulations have been made at the national, state and local levels mandating emergency responder communication coverage for building occupancy. RadioBoost-ER fulfills the requirements for national, state or local ordinance that mandates coverage. RadioBoost-ER provides coverage in the 150 MHz (VHF), 450 MHZ (UHF) and 700/800 (LMR) bands with the ability to provide coverage in future bands as mandated.
Today’s new building construction is built with energy-saving low-emissions glass, concrete and steel which are notorious for blocking radio and cellular frequency from penetrating a building and can result in emergency response communication gaps. Building owners need to provide RadioBoost-ER or similar radio frequency coverage within their buildings to provide reliable coverage for fire fighters, police and other first responder personnel. RadioBoost-ER creates safer buildings in the event of an emergency.
RadioBoost-ER is part of the CellBoost Family of Services.
- 5 Areas of UPS Failure to Look Out For
- 4 Common Causes of Generator or Switchgear Downtime
- 8 Steps to Reliability During the Pandemic
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully