Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Radar Detection Scanner Helps Reveal Objects in Concrete Structures - Hilti Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The PS 1000-B radar detection scanner provides clear, 2D images of virtually all kinds of objects concealed in concrete structures during a non-destructive inspection. The scanner is designed to produce easy-to-read images of what’s inside concrete structures within minutes. Locating rebar, post tension cable, metal and plastic conduits, glass-fiber cables, voids and wood in dry concrete structures are made simpler. Immediate scan analysis is possible as the objects are shown in a 2D plan view or cross sectional view directly on the unit’s display. This makes it easy to find and mark reliable drilling locations, helping to avoid concealed objects when drilling anchor holes or through holes, breaking out openings or coring and sawing concrete. This compact scanner offers easy, user-friendly operation, quick start-up for speed of use, plus unmatched data visualization. With a durable, rubber coated housing for jobsite protection it is also water and dust resistant in typical jobsite conditions.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality