Raceway System - Connectrac - Facility Management Product Release
Connectrac's U Series provides unlimited power, voice and data connection points along its raceway track, without power poles, core-drilling, trenching or raised floor systems.
The raceway’s nodes house two electrical receptacles and four to eight data ports. These devices connect to each other and to the building power supply with flexible "jumpers" of any length. The system features 8-wire, 4-circuit power and the capacity for up to 18 CAT-5 cables.
The Connectrac system consists of a shallow track with a removable aluminum cap, forming a rectangular conduit to encase electrical wires. This low-rise conduit is supported by low-sloping ramps along each side that are placed underneath the existing carpeting providing ADA compliance.
- 5 Areas of UPS Failure to Look Out For
- 4 Common Causes of Generator or Switchgear Downtime
- 8 Steps to Reliability During the Pandemic
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully