Raceway Conduit - Overly Door Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The conduit is designed for flush wood, acoustic doors with an STC-47 rating and below. It is ideal for doors hung on level-swing, ball-bearing-type hinges, where an electric hinge transfers power from the frame to the door. It requires electric locks that fit standard cylindrical- and mortise-lock preparations without additional machining and panic devices that require connections on the dummy end of the device.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully