Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Construction Surveillance Technician (CST) OCONUS »
- Facilities Project Manager »
- Electrician »
- Director of Facilities Management »
- Director of Facilities »
RFID Transponders - HID Global - Facility Management Product Release
SlimFlex Standard 200 and 301 RFID transpoder tags are flexible and can be mounted using standard cable ties, allowing for usage on irregular surfaces or rounded surfaces. Tags are designed for use in harsh environments, are resistant to liquids and UV rays, and offer reading stability in temperatures ranging from -40 degrees F to 158 degrees F. Tags have read ranges of up to 26 feet when mounted flush; Standard 200 has vertical mount option.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- The Facilities Manager's Guide to Disruption
- Door Hardware and Security Resources
- 3 Steps to Building Automation System Cybersecurity
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing