Qt PRO - Cambridge Sound Management - Facility Management Product Release
The company's Qt PRO combines soundmasking, paging and music into one system. Each control module powers up to 1,800 emitters, covering up to 180,000 square feet, and can be configured and controlled using Web browser-based software. The soundmasking spectrum is tunable, and time-of-day masking, volume ramping, and fault monitoring are programmable.
- 5 Areas of UPS Failure to Look Out For
- 4 Common Causes of Generator or Switchgear Downtime
- 8 Steps to Reliability During the Pandemic
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully