- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Operating Engineer »
Push Lawn Mower - Honda Power Equipment - Facility Management Product Release
The HRC Commercial Series of mowers from Honda consists of two models: the self-propelled, hydrostatic drive HRC216HXA and push-type HRC216PDA. Mower performance is enhanced with the company’s MicroCut twin-blade mulching technology.
The mowers use a dome-shaped deck design that facilitates both bagging and mulching, with hydrostatic cruise control transmissions. Handlebars are now adjustable for height and the front bumper provides mower deck and engine protection.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Considerations for Utility Vehicle Replacement
- Utility Vehicles: To Repair or Replace?
- Utility Vehicles: Maximizing Performance, Minimizing Costs
- ‘Bark Ranger’ Gives Grounds Managers a Safety Boost
- 13 Tips for Snow Thrower Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today