- Facility Manager at Colorado Nonprofit! »
- Facilities Technician - Keithville, LA »
- Sr. Facilities Project Manager, Construction »
- Chief Engineer »
- HVAC MECHANIC II (Ft. Meade, MD) »
Pumps - Armstrong Fluid Technology - Facility Management Product Release
Design Envelope pumps optimize efficiency and energy savings across all building loads and are available with single-phase power. The pump features include sensorless variable-speed control, integration of pump and controller, space-saving vertical in-line design, and compliance with ASHRAE 90.1 energy-efficiency guidelines. Pumps for use with single-phase motors are now available up to 7.5 horsepower.
- Adoption of Electronically Commutated Motor Pumps Increases as Energy Savings Add Up
- How Relative Humidity and Filtration Innovation Produce Good IAQ
- San Diego Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego Stays Cool
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- 6 Strategies for HVAC Preventative Maintenance
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?