- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Groundskeeper »
- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
Pump Station - Xylem Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The TechnoForce XLS controls up to eight pumps from one system to meet the head and flow requirements of a building. The system provides up to 300 pounds per square inch of pressure boosting with vertical multi-stage pumps and stainless steel piping. Programmable logic controller (PLC) technology commercializes features normally associated with an industrial PLC, including Ethernet, wireless, and smart phone access for advanced monitoring and controls.
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Addressing Ventilation, Filtration, and Water System Concerns
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation