- Career Opportunity- Maximize Your HVAC Skills »
- Director of Facilities »
- Plumber and Steamfitter »
- Director, Green Buildings/Systems and Faculty »
- Facilities Support Specialist »
Pump Station - Xylem Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The TechnoForce XLS controls up to eight pumps from one system to meet the head and flow requirements of a building. The system provides up to 300 pounds per square inch of pressure boosting with vertical multi-stage pumps and stainless steel piping. Programmable logic controller (PLC) technology commercializes features normally associated with an industrial PLC, including Ethernet, wireless, and smart phone access for advanced monitoring and controls.
- 4 HVAC Strategies to Still Protect Against COVID-19
- Pandemic Shines Spotlight on VRF
- How to Choose the Proper Filter for Packaged Rooftop Units
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation