- Supervisor Plant Maintenance »
- Facility Maintenance Manager »
- Public Works Supervisor - Facilities Maintenance »
- CCC-Public Works Field Ops Manager »
- Implementation Consultants - Multiple Roles »
Pump Line - Armstrong Fluid Technology - Facility Management Product Release
Design Envelope pumping technology provides extended intelligence, wireless connectivity, Parallel Sensorless Pump Control, and on-board web services. All of these capabilities, previously available only in the 1 – 10 hp models, are now available across the entire range from 1 to 1250 hp. Together these capabilities can help building managers realize energy savings of up to 70 percent. Design Envelope solutions also provide access to Armstrong's connected performance management service, Pump Manager.
- 7 Factors in Considering Whether to Repair or Replace Boilers
- Filtration and Ventilation Strategies for the COVID-19 Era
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation