- Building Automation Systems Manager »
- Associate Director for Custodial, Grounds »
- Campus Facilities Planner »
- Project Manager »
- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
Pump Line - Armstrong Fluid Technology - Facility Management Product Release
Design Envelope pumping technology provides extended intelligence, wireless connectivity, Parallel Sensorless Pump Control, and on-board web services. All of these capabilities, previously available only in the 1 – 10 hp models, are now available across the entire range from 1 to 1250 hp. Together these capabilities can help building managers realize energy savings of up to 70 percent. Design Envelope solutions also provide access to Armstrong's connected performance management service, Pump Manager.
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- California City Embraces UV-C Technology for HVAC Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation