Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Pump - Honda Power Equipment - Facility Management Product Release
WB series water pumps from Honda Power Equipment are designed for commercial and rental applications. Honda GX160 and GX120 overhead valve engines power the WB series pumps, delivering commercial-grade power.
The engines feature proprietary Oil Alert to help prevent damage due to oil starvation. To maximize durability, the pumps feature heavy-duty full-frame protection and a rigid-mounted cast iron pump volute. Silicone carbide mechanical seal and pump case/impeller with high-performance mounts are also standard. The pumps deliver a maximum discharge capacity of 275 gallons per minute, and a maximum head of 83 feet.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality