Public Safety Vehicle Computers - Glacier Computer - Facility Management Product Release
The Magnum series of in-vehicle computers from Glacier computers are available with processor options that include a 600 MHz Celeron up to a 1.4 GHz Pentium M. The computers are airbag compliant, touchscreen enabled, have LCD on/off buttons, and have internal 12VDC converters.
Providing 6V to 60V isolated internal power supply, the Magnum series of computers eliminate the need for external power converters or filters when mounted in police cars, fire trucks, ambulances and other emergency vehicles. Additional key features include multiple standard I/O, USB 2.0, internal 1 hour smart UPS and multiple expansion slots. The computers offer 802.11a/b/g LAN, WAN, and GPS options.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- MEWPs: Myths, Misconceptions, Misinformation
- Understanding MEWPs Options To Deliver Access, Safety
- MEWPs Training That Delivers Access and Safety
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality