- Senior Director of Facilities »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Facilities Director »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Protector Covers - Safety Technology International Inc. (STI) - Facility Management Product Release
The clear, heated polycarbonate enclosures protect keypads, annunciators and other electronic products from vandalism and accidental damage, as well as weather, dirt, dust, and grime.
They maintain a temperature above freezing, which allows users to install the protected unit outdoors and in freezers, unheated warehouses, and storage units. The radiant heat plate prevents LCD displays from freezing or becoming sluggish. Available with 12, 16 or 24 volts, they have three thermostats, a control thermostat, over-temperature safety thermostat, and a low-temperature warning that can connect to a supervisory panel.
The enclosures come with a thumb lock, and a key lock is optional. Two enclosed backboxes are available. Backbox A is 4.59 inches deep and backbox F is 2.79 inches deep. The internal clearance for the keypad or other electronic device is 5.5 inches high by 7.5 inches wide. Mounting hardware and gaskets are included.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- 3 Key Questions on Mobile Elevating Work Platforms
- 3 Key Questions to Get the Right Portable Cooling Units
- 3 Key Questions Managers Should Answer for Renting Generators
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality