- Facilities Services Supervisor »
- Facilities Support Specialist »
- Intern - Facilities & Fleet Maintenance »
- Mechanic (Non-Automotive) »
- Director, Green Buildings/Systems and Faculty »
Protective Eyewear Features Anti-Fog Lenses - Honeywell Safety Products - Facility Management Product Release
Uvex Livewire™ sealed safety eyewear with Uvex HydroShield™ anti-fog lens coating is ideally suited for workers who require the added protection of a goggle and demand lasting, fog-free visibility to remain safe and productive on the job.
“Uvex Livewire has become a fast favorite among customers in high-particulate and other extreme environments,” says Dave Iannelli, senior product manager for Honeywell Safety Products. “Precision-engineered to deliver a comfortable, gap-free fit, it effectively seals out debris, wind, sun and heat.”
By pairing Livewire with Uvex HydroShield, workers avoid lens fogging for more than 60 times longer than competitive anti-fog coated products, providing a winning combination of complete eye protection and the best anti-fog coating on the market.
Fogged lenses are the leading challenge workers face with safety eyewear, and they fog even faster in goggles and sealed eyewear due to restricted air flow. Fogging affects productivity and worker safety: when workers remove eyewear to wipe lenses clean, they are vulnerable to injury from the various hazards surrounding them. Permanently bonded to the lens, HydroShield will not wear off after extended wear or repeated cleanings. It also delivers two times greater scratch resistance than competitive anti-fog coated products for extended lens life.
Uvex Livewire with Uvex HydroShield features a solid black frame and is available in Clear or Espresso lens tints. It can be worn with easy-to-exchange temples or headband to ensure a secure, sealed fit across applications. The style is 100 percent dielectric for safe wear in electrified environments and delivers 99.99 percent UV protection. It meets both ANSI Z87.1-2010 and CSA Z94.3 safety standards.
- Amid the Pandemic, Shining a Spotlight on Safety
- Light-Construction Grounds Equipment Comes of Age
- MEWPs: New Name, Renewed Focus on Safety
- Elevator Malfunction Terrifies Passengers at Chicago High-Rise
- Hazmat: Steps for Effective Materials Management
- Hot Topics: 2018’s Most Popular Articles