- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
- Campus Operations Manager »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Groundskeeper »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
Protective Eyewear - Kimberly-Clark Professional - Facility Management Product Release
KleenGuard eyewear resists damage from impacts, comply with ANSI Z87.1+, and provide 99.9 percent protection from harmful ultraviolet-A and ultraviolet-B rays. The eye-protection offerings include standard visitor’s glasses to stylish frames with enhanced comfort and design features.
The V10 model features distortion-free lenses, impact protection, and a dual wraparound design. It is available with smoke, amber, clear and clear over-the-glass lenses.
The V20 model features distortion-free lenses, impact protection, padded temples, and a contemporary, wraparound design. It is available with smoke, amber, clear, indoor/outdoor and anti-fog clear lenses.
The V30 model combines impact protection with enhanced comfort and flexibility. Features include a padded nose bridge and a ratcheted temple for an adjustable lens angle. The temples also are flexible to help reduce slippage and provide added comfort. It is available in clear, smoke, amber, indoor/outdoor and anti-fog clear lenses.
The V40 model offers distortion-free lenses; a wraparound design; a soft gel, adjustable nose piece; dual-molded rubber temples and a durable vented frame with cushioned brow protection. The vented frame prevents fogging by allowing for the free flow of air. It is available with smoke, amber, clear, silver mirror, indoor/outdoor and anti-fog clear lenses.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- How to Build An Effective Drain Cleaning Program
- Power Tools: New Technology To Address New Demands
- How to Select the Right MEWP
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality