Protective Eyewear - Kimberly-Clark Professional - Facility Management Product Release
An extension of the KleenGuard brand includes 20 new KleenGuard Brand eye protection products. The new eyewear offerings are impact-resistant, ANSI Z87.1+ compliant, and provide 99.9 percent protection from harmful UVA and UVB rays. The new products range from standard visitor's glasses to stylish frames with enhanced comfort and design features. Uses include: general maintenance, manufacturing, warehousing, construction, materials handling, masonry, clean manufacturing industries and food processing.
The new line includes features like distortion-free lenses, proven impact protection, a padded nose bridge and temples, dual wraparound design, a durable vented frame with cushioned brow protection and a variety of lens color options.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- MEWPs: Myths, Misconceptions, Misinformation
- Understanding MEWPs Options To Deliver Access, Safety
- MEWPs Training That Delivers Access and Safety
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality