Projector - Epson America Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Epson PowerLite 570 ultra-short throw projector designed for K-12 classrooms offers a moderator functionality that allows a network of up to 50 personal devices to connect to the projector, with wireless control over which devices are displayed, and up to four screens shown simultaneously. Features two HDMI ports, one with MHL (Mobile High-Definition Link) support for connecting multiple digital devices, including mobile phones, tablets, and other portable devices.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully