- Assoc/Senior Eng (5-yr limited term) »
- HVAC MECHANIC II (Ft. Meade, MD) »
- Building Assistant »
- Facilities Support Technician »
- Senior Building Maintenance Mechanic - 955 »
Programmable Thermostat Offers Flexible Project Options - Lennox Industries Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The ComfortSense® 3000 is a robust, entry-level programmable commercial thermostat that is compatible with most rooftop units or split systems.
“The ComfortSense 3000 was developed based on the need for a more affordable thermostat,” says Farhad Abrishamkar, product manager, Lennox Commercial. “It is feature-rich and comes at a competitive price point. It was designed specifically for commercial applications where robust functionality is needed, but premium features are not.”
The ComfortSense 3000 includes large buttons and a large display for ease of use, and intuitive, advanced electronics and precise temperature control. Designed specifically for commercial applications, it has a stylish appearance to complement any interior setting.
“This thermostat carries all the robustness and simplicity of the residential ComfortSense 3000 family with the addition of key features for commercial applications that provide a unique solution for our customers,” Abrishamkar says.
The addition of the ComfortSense3000 will provide a more flexible multi-tier thermostat portfolio for Lennox Commercial and a more affordable option for new construction projects.
- San Diego Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego Stays Cool
- How One Vanderbilt Raised IAQ Standards
- How to Address the HVAC Skilled Labor Shortage
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation