ProMar 200 Waterbased Acrylic-Alkyd - Sherwin-Williams - Facility Management Product Release
ProMar 200 Waterbased Acrylic-Alkyd coating offers a durable solution for building maintenance. Featuring the application and finish properties of alkyds, the non-yellowing properties of acrylics and low-VOC content, professionals can complete jobs faster and better, while meeting environmental building standards. Available in flat, eggshell, semi-gloss, gloss and low sheen finishes.
- Paints and Coatings Applications for Long-Term Performance
- Tactics for Successful Surface Prep and Paint Applications
- Paints: The Bottom Line on Surface Preparation
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors