Primer and Finish - PPG - Pittsburgh Paints - Facility Management Product Release
Seal Grip interior paint, with low levels of volatile organic compounds, is ready for a recoat in one hour. It resists chips, peels, and blisters, and it will not crack over caulk. It can be used as a finish coat and to block and cover common stains and marks. It also can be used as a base coat on bare wood, as well as to seal drywall and to prepare surfaces for wall coverings.
- Paints and Coatings Applications for Long-Term Performance
- Tactics for Successful Surface Prep and Paint Applications
- Paints: The Bottom Line on Surface Preparation
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors