Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Primer and Finish - PPG - Pittsburgh Paints - Facility Management Product Release
Seal Grip interior paint, with low levels of volatile organic compounds, is ready for a recoat in one hour. It resists chips, peels, and blisters, and it will not crack over caulk. It can be used as a finish coat and to block and cover common stains and marks. It also can be used as a base coat on bare wood, as well as to seal drywall and to prepare surfaces for wall coverings.
- Paints and Coatings: Primer Pointers
- Common Substrates for Paints and Coatings
- Surface Issues: Matching Paints and Substrates
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors