Primer - Rust-Oleum Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Zinsser Mold Killing Primer is a water-based fungicidal protective coating that can be used to paint over mold, mildew, moss, fungi, odor-causing bacteria, and any other fungal organisms. The interior/exterior product contains an EPA-registered antimicrobial to prevent growth of mold, mildew, and other fungal organisms on the paint film; also aids in covering residual microbiological and fungal stains.
- Paints and Coatings Applications for Long-Term Performance
- Tactics for Successful Surface Prep and Paint Applications
- Paints: The Bottom Line on Surface Preparation
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors